Feb 19, 2021 | AMHL | 5422 views
2021 – AMHL House League Spring Development Program
As a direct result of the decision to conclude the 2020-2021 House league Season, AMHL has also recognized and identified the opportunity to operate a new 5-week spring skills/development program for most House League divisions under the current COVID-19 Response Framework: Keeping Ontario Safe and Open Stage Red.
Families interested in participating in the 2021 House League Spring Development Program are requested to review the program timeline and details below, along with registering using the link below. The program will only operate if there is sufficient interest and available ice-time from the city. Registration will be based on a first come, first serve basis, along with sufficient Coaching/Volunteers to run such programming.
Registration: Opens @ 9:00 am Saturday Feb 20 - Closing Sunday Feb 21 @ 6:00 PM
Program planned starts Feb 26.
Cost: $50/player for 5 weeks
- Only open to players currently enrolled in the 2020-2021 AMHL House League Season
- Operated by coaches/volunteers
- 10 players and 2 coaches will be permitted on the ice for every session
- 1 certified trainer must be present
- Players must come to the rink fully dressed, including skates on with skate guards
- Cohort of teams may and could include a mix or age groups depending on registration
- 1x/week ice time
- Schedule and ice time will be on weekends @ Spring Valley or Morgan Firestone
- Program start Feb. 26th
- No parents will be permitted into the facility (until we are notified otherwise via City of Hamilton)
- COVID protocol & screening
- There is no scrimmaging, strictly skill development (no exceptions)
- Divisions: U8 to U18
Link to Register: