With the Holiday season upon us, the Ancaster Minor Hockey League is excited to announce our food drive in support of Ancaster Community Services. The AMHL will be working with ACS this year to support more than 100 families in the Ancaster community in time for the Holidays.
Details of the food drive event are as follows:
Date and Dropoff:
Collection of items will take place over the weekend of December 11th and 12th at Morgan Firestone Arena. One of AMHL’s key sponsors, Orange Theory Ancaster will have trucks parked at the entrance of the arena where items can be dropped off at any time between 9am and 5pm. AMHL and community volunteers will then deliver all items to ACS during the week of December 13th.
- School snacks (juice/juice boxes, granola bars, fruit cups, crackers)
- Cooking Oil
- Canned Salmon
- Boxed Potatoes (mashed or scalloped)
- Canned Vegetables/Fruit
- Hygiene Products (deodorant, shampoo, body wash)
- Paper products (toilet paper)
- Household items (laundry soap, dish soap etc)
We want to thank our membership for their continued support and wish all of our families a safe and healthy holiday season.
AMHL Board of Directors