We are still looking for coaches for the Major Novice and Midget select teams. If you are interested, please submit your application by October 31, 2012. If we don't receive any applications for a division by that date, the Select program will be cancelled for the 2012/2013 season.
The application process is simple.
Email Kevin Williamson, Director of Coach & Player Development, a package which contains the following information NO LATER than October 31, 2012:
1) Your name, phone number and email address. All correspondence with applicants and the selection committee will be via email.
2) A brief history of your coaching experience.
3) The select team which you would like to coach in 2012-2013. You can pick from the following list:
> Major Novice – 8 year olds (2004)
> Midget (1995, 1996, 1997)
4) A statement of your coaching philosophy. This MUST include a statement about winning vs development, a statement about equal ice time and bench management. It can include anything else that you would like to write but these elements must be contained within your philosophy.
5) Any compelling facts, figures or essays as to why you are the right coach for the job. This can range from a single sentence to an eloquent dissertation - it is your chance to tell us what you bring to the position.