Permission to Skate Forms, News (Ancaster Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Feb 11, 2013 | AMHL | 4239 views
Permission to Skate Forms
Permission to Skate forms will be available at Rep Awards Day on March 23 and at Hammill House (314 Wilson Street E) on Saturday March 30 from 10am to 12 noon and Sunday April 7 from 10am to 12 noon. 

If the player requesting the form did NOT play Rep hockey for an Ancaster team this past season, please bring proof of Ancaster residence (eg: property tax bill, utilities bill, etc.). Note that players who are not residents of Ancaster are not eligible to receive PTS forms from the AMHL.

PTS forms are required in two circumstances:
  • Players wishing to try out for a AAA team: A PTS form is required in order for a player to try out for our AAA centre, the Hamilton Jr. Bulldogs (the Bulldogs will NOT allow you onto the ice without it). Note that we can only give permission for players to skate with the Bulldogs…if you wish to try out for another AAA centre, you must receive a release from the Bulldogs in order to do so.
  • Players wishing to try out for a Junior team: A separate PTS form is required for EACH Junior team a player wishes to try out for. Note that these forms are NOT transferable between teams…as such, you should come prepared to request forms for the specific teams you are interested in. We will NOT provide signed blank forms.

If you have any questions regarding PTS forms, please contact Mark Davies, Director of Rep Hockey / OMHA Rep at [email protected] .