1. Players who were NOT rostered to AAA centre in the 2021-22 season must complete their registration with AMHL (online registration and fees paid in full) prior to the PTS form being released. Registration is OPEN.
2. 2021-22 Rostered AAA Players (Hockey Canada Sanctioned) DO NOT have to register with AMHL or pay fees online but must still request a PTS form by filling in the online request.
3. Midget Players (U18) are not required to register and pay in full prior to picking up the approved PTS form. Please simply fill out the online form.
4. If you are offered a AAA spot (any AAA Centre) and sign an Offer of Commitment (OOC) a AAA refund request can be made by contacting AMHL’s Administrator by email [email protected] and attaching a copy of the player’s OOC.
5. You will be notified via email when the PTS is ready for pick up or it will be emailed to you by directly.